Last updated May 2023
If you're experiencing streaming problems, please try the following troubleshooting suggestions:
- Broadcasting restrictions apply in each region, so check that you are not trying to watch a game which is blacked out in your region.
- Try clearing your Cached Data, Cookies and Browsing History from your Browser. Links for instructions for the most commonly used browsers are:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/view-and-delete-browser-history-in-microsoft-edge
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/safari/sfri47acf5d6/mac
- As problems may be caused by a slow internet connection or by the current download bandwidth of your Internet connection, try a speed test and then check with your Internet provider if the results are lower than expected.
If the problem persists after checking out all the above, please email Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.