If you're experiencing streaming problems, please try the following troubleshooting suggestions:
- Broadcasting restrictions apply in each region, so check that you are not trying to watch a game which is blacked out in your region.
- Try clearing your Cached Data, Cookies and Browsing History from your Browser. Links for instructions for the most commonly used browsers are:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/view-and-delete-browser-history-in-microsoft-edge
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/safari/sfri47acf5d6/mac
- As problems may be caused by a slow internet connection or by the current download bandwidth of your Internet connection, try a speed test and then check with your Internet provider if the results are lower than expected.
If the problem persists after checking out all the above, please contact Customer Support